The terms for our Pre-Order Policy are:
1. Pre-orders are filled on a first-come-first-served basis. There is no allocation of inventory. So, get your orders in as soon as an item is available for pre-order!
2. Quantities are subject to change any time with or without notice from the manufacturer and/or official distributor. We will sell pre-orders for an item up to the quantity we expect to receive. If the manufacturer and/or official distributor sends us less than the expected quantity and we are unable to fulfill your order, we will cancel your order and issue you a full refund for the affected item(s).
3. On the product page, we supply an expected date. This date is provided to us by the manufacturer and/or official distributor and is subject to change at any time with or without notice. If we receive notice of a change in expected date, we will update the product page the first Monday of each month. No other communication or notice will be given on our part.
4. Cancellations are not accepted for pre-ordered items for any reason. This does not apply to orders cancelled due to a change in availability, such as we do not receive the expected quantity from the manufacturer and/or official distributor. We reserve the right to offer cancellations at our discretion based on the facts of individual requests.
5. The condition of pre-order items follows our Total Package Guarantee™. This does not apply to items designated as "Not Mint."
6. Orders that contain pre-order items will ship once all items are in stock and available for shipping. Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.